The present Terms and Conditions are agreed between Coimpack, Lda., with registered office in Parque Industrial de Taveiro, registered in the “Conservatoria do Registro Comercial de Coimbra” under the VAT number 502583002, with a capital of 345.000€, referred to as “COIMPACK”, and the persons who make purchases through www.coimpack.pt, referred to as “the User”.
The purchases made through the website will be regulated only by these Terms and Conditions (with exclusion of any other condition previously available on the website) or by a previous express and written agreement.
Coimpack may occasionally change some dispositions of its Terms and Conditions, Please check for updated versions of these Terms and Conditions every time you visit the www.coimpack.pt.The present Terms and Conditions have the purpose to make available and to define the informations needed by the User and to regulate all the steps required to place the order.
Orders in www.coimpack.pt
1. To place an order, the User must add items to his shopping basket, setting the correct quantity and finish the purchase through the “order” option.
2. Para poder efetuar a sua encomenda o Utilizador deverá:
1) register in Coimpack website
3) complete the required information: delivery and billing addresses, shipping options and methods of payment.
3. The confirmation by the User of his order represents the full and complete acceptation of the prices and the goods description as well as of the Terms and Conditions.
4. COIMPACK respects the orders deadlines but always subject to the availability of the products. If some are not on stock, COIMPACK will contact the customer via email or phone to inform him of the new deadlines.